Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         The third book of Percy Jackson  so far I really like this book because, it actually really is interesting book because, there is magic inside that I  really like. And once you read the book Percy Jackson you can never stop! So if I were you guys i would really just start reading this book. when I finished reading this book I basically just wished that the Greek Gods were real. But, of course it just wouldn't be real.
          Well, to look on the bright side you always have your thinking of imagination. And also fantasy books(fiction books).

2 comments:

  1. I like how you talked about things that might make people start reading the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina,

    You make a great point at the end of your post. We can always count on our imaginations for make-believe things! =)

    ReplyDelete