Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My response to Romeo and Juliet

         My reaction to Romeo and Juliet was just MIND-BLOWING for me!!! I mean, like serious I saw the Romeo and Juliet movie when I was in elementary school it was boring. But, this one was just like WHOA! It was amzingly good. Because, you see i'm not much of a person that likes romantic stuff alot. But, this movie after it was done I found surprisingly myself that I wanted to watch the movie over and over again and never stop!
        The Romeo and Juliet movie that I watched in class had some very deep details that let me understand what the characters were really saying and also what they really meant. Since, I had studied William Shakespeare's work before. I'm really glad that Ms.Robbins had showed us the Romeo and Juliet movie or else I wouldn't have had changed my mind of romance the teensy bit. So, THANK YOU MS.ROBBINS!!!! ^^

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed on how much u put more interest into the movie but try and elaborate more by writing a paragraph or 2 more

    ReplyDelete