Monday, November 15, 2010

Harry Potter by: J.K. Rowling

         SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( IF YOU HAVE NEVER READ THE Harry Potter Series!)
         I absolutely love the Harry Potter by: J.K.Rowling. Because, I have to really congratulate J.K. Rowling for writing such amazing books for us kids. Because, the Harry Potter series is really magical and it's mostly about duels of witches and wizards. Specifically about the Harry Potter series is a boy named Harry Potter. Who every body keeps on saying that he was the first boy ever to survive a killing curse casted by the dark lord who every body called him you-know-who. his "sub-name" was Voldemort. But, his real name was Tom Riddle.
         But, sadly Harry's parents had died. Killed by the killing curse. They had died saving their one and only Harry Potter. After, the dark lord killed the parents. The dark lord had eventually tried to kill Harry with the killing curse. But, for some reason the spell had bounded back and hit the dark lord himself. Now probably all of you people that are out there are starting to say "YAY!". But, NNNNNOOOOO  the dark lord had of course lost his body. But, his soul had eventually still survived.
          So, before heading off the dark lord used his wand and marked a lightning scar on Harry's forehead. And that's how Harry became the "Boy Who Lived.".

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you used your voice in this piece. you had a very strong voice. Good Job!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina,

    I love Harry Potter, too! However, for your next post, I'd really like for you to dig deeper into the themes of the book rather than just the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ms. F! I want to hear more specifics and come up with some theories about what JKR was up to in her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, I've never really been into the whole Harry Potter books but your post has really made me want to read more about the whole series. In genereal, after the first movie I just lost intrest in the series thank you! for inspiring me to read on!! I just adore the way you told a over tell of whats happened in the beginning of the series and how everything started.

    ReplyDelete